My Blog Visits

Thursday 28 June 2012

I owe a HUGE apology to someone. Now, this girl has always been there for me. She brings me up when I'm down. But I haven't always been there for her.. Anyway, it's hard having two best friends. You are always pushing someone to the sidelines, leaving them out. I'm not even sure who it was most, but still, it hurts. And I know all of us felt it at some point, especially Clo. I guess when you get older, you start to feel like your best ever friends are slowly drifting away from you. I do, anyway. We're going to different schools, Chloe and I, and I don't think I'll ever miss someone as much as her. So, this is my way of thanking you, Clo. It's not much, but it does the job. Thanks for everything you've ever done. You're an amazing person, don't forget that.
With Love,
Megan x

No comments:

Post a Comment